Friday, March 26, 2010

Wanna Go Home

Since i entered the office, my eyes were all droppy. I can say that i managed to have a good snooze last night - though i woke up in the middle of my sleep when the hubby arrived. But still i cant help my eyes from dropping. If only i had a little bigger eyes than what i have now, i would say i already look like Garfield.

This feeling has been going on for days. It actually started when i begun taking Yaz pills, to regulate my cycle. I have two friends who's taking the same pill and one of them is also feeling sleepy and lazy all day - very like me.

I think i better check on my doctor quick before i get fired up from this office for not even checking my incoming documents. :)

And why such title?...Because i wanna go home right this very minute and have a good sound doze...zzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment