Sunday, March 7, 2010

Power Balance

I am known for my being flat-footed, i get to slid off more often than anybody could ever do. Ive had it on grassy step, stairs, flat surface, bumps, name it! My legs experienced everything there is to feel with regards to tumbling down. And i can bet, it has nothing to do with my clumsiness...its all about the balance.

Many would say its because of the weight :( since i have smaller legs than what my size dictates (oh this is not about my weight c'mon!) but i insist...its just about the balance (just to get rid of the weight issue huh!)

Till one day, the most handsome executive in this office introduced PowerBalance to me. According to him, it was when he twisted his ankle from a run at the The Fort that made him decide to buy this. And after a day of using it, he felt like he could stand on his feet well enough than those days without it. He even made an actual demonstration of how good this is (he's not a paid endorser nor a salesman :) ) . We were convinced at his demo and he promised that he'd buy one for me (yeah, you read it right, the one i got here was a gift! lucky me huh!) . And yes ! you read it right again, the PowerBalance bracelet is actually with me and im now wearing it. Will see how its gonna work. If it don't work for me, that'd be ok since i got this for free (but im still hoping it will, im so tired of bumping my knees off the ground)!

and to the most handsome executive: thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment