Monday, March 8, 2010

Brace Yourself



The hubby and I went to our cousin, who is a dentist, to have our teeth checked. And since the hubby's jaw was sort of locking, a TMJ symptom, our dentist advice us to treat this immediately by correcting his bite through braces.

I, on the other hand, was already treated sometime 3 years ago. But the dentist also noticed that my lower teeth were adjusting because i didnt use retainers after wearing braces. I got pregnant then, and wearing retainers isnt too comfortable for me. So, i too, was advised to put brackets on my lower teeth.

And now that the brackets are already on, its time to face the hurting truth. Though, this is not the first time i had braces, it still hurts the same as the 1st one. Funny is, i have my hubby beside me now complaining of the pain as well. And everytime the hubby complains, i just leave him with a note: No pain, no gain honey! ;)



1 comment:

  1. I hope the braces work out for your husband's TMJ symptom. I found this site recently, 'cause I have TMJ like my mom, it's a nice resource if you have questions or want to try some exercises as a natural pain reliever. tmj.discoverlc.com

    ReplyDelete