Friday, March 5, 2010

Homemade Massage

After a long tiring week, all i can think of is a good massage coupled with a very relaxing ambience...but where am i? infront of my laptop, banging on the keyboard and enjoying every minute of my blogging stint...the very reason why i chose to just have a home massage...

After all, here in my humble abode...i can dim off the lights, lit on the aromatic candle, put on the clean sheets, set my ipod, play a spa-inspired song, and the best part of it --- sleep right where they're gonna pull off

No hassles of driving back into your house --- the most hated part after a serene feeling of being pampered

The only question is...will i be satisfied as i am with my favorite masseuse?

Lets see how's it gonna go...catch you later everyone! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment