Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Dear Friend

I really dont feel like reporting for work today. After all the clamor yesterday, i felt it would be better to sit back and slow down the hands of time. Though i am not directly affected by all the things happening in my workplace, im still affected as the one closest to me is directly involved.

I hope i could give her the best of advice there is. But to tell you honestly, this is one of the rare moments that i myself get confused on what advice should i give a friend. Im caught between letting her stay and letting her go. Letting her stay because it would benefit her people and her family. Letting her go because i know this is what she wanted all along.

Whatever her decision may be, i know she'll still do good. I know her and i know her capabilities and i know there's a whole new world out there for her to discover.

To you dear friend --- Dont be sad for something that really wasnt there. Dont cry over something that really never saw you. Dont grieve on something that was already dead from the start. Go out...see the world...and find a company that would appreciate you, that will take care of you...and most of all..find a company with a HEART!

I'm right behind you...

No comments:

Post a Comment