Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Holidays...Then and Now

Since we arrived Dec 2010, we were able to experience Christmas and New Year first hand that year...and I can say, that triggered my "homesickness" during those times...Holidays here are far more different than that in the PI wherein the festivity is really felt in the air...here, its just an ordinary day i may say...we just spent couple of hours in the mall, had dinner with friends and thats it! went home and slept....






After that, I said to myself that I will do everything to make next year's holiday more fun, even in our own little ways...but I promised that it wouldn't be as boring as what I had experienced...and fortunately, we were able to pull it off...we had exchange gifts and lots and lots of games!!!! I can say, it was indeed a MERRY Christmas and a HAPPY new year --- but i cannot still discount the fact that --- ITS MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES!







No comments:

Post a Comment